Thank you for your interest in Montana’s foremost business event, supported by Montana’s best organizations.
Each half-day seminar will begin with a keynote presentation. This year we’re highlighting “Higher Education and Montana’s Economy,” presented by Robert Nystuen, vice chair of the Montana University Board of Regents. We will wrap up the seminar with a reaction and discussion panel during lunch.
The Outlook Seminar has been Montana’s premier economic outlook event for over four decades. We hope your organization will consider partnering with us as we present the 43rd Annual Economic Outlook Seminar, January through March in 2018.
What people are
“This was a great conference, highly focused, good information, very diverse.”
“I attend every year, keep the booklets and use the information.”
“This event is always well organized and relevant.”
“As one of Montana’s leading companies, we think it’s important for us to support Montana’s premier business and economic event.”
The bureau’s purpose is to serve the general public, as well as people in business, labor and government, by providing an understanding of the economic environment in which Montanans live.
Our keynote address will be presented by Robert Nystuen, vice chair of the Montana University Board of Regents, on the subject of higher education and Montana’s economy.
National and statewide economic outlooks will be presented by Patrick Barkey, director of the Bureau of Business and Economic Research.
We will also spotlight local and regional industries, including health care, manufacturing, energy, tourism, housing and real estate, wood products and agriculture.
We’ll wrap up the seminar with a reaction and discussion panel.
The annual economic outlook seminars reach a diverse group of professional and influencers, including professionals in banking, finance and insurance, real estate, public administration, professional services, scientific and technical services, educational services, utilities, manufacturing, government, health care, social services, as well as managers of companies and business owners.
Becoming a statewide sponsors provides:
• Prominent placement and multiple mentions in all nine seminars.
• Advertising placement in the 2018 Montana Economic Report.
• Acknowledgment in seminar promotions, including brochures, invitations, online registration and signage.
• Space to display your organizations marketing materials at each location adjacent to the registration area.
• Five complimentary seminar registrations or one company table in the city of your choice.
You will also receive approximately 200,000 impressions from a variety of sources including:
• The Montana Business Quarterly magazine.
• Chambers of Commerce members from across the state.
• Announcements and invitations from a variety of state professional associations.
• Mentions on the BBER website, registration page and post-seminar references.
Our economic outlook seminars are an important Montana event with over 40 years of satisfied attendees. 2017 sponsors included NorthWestern Energy, Blackfoot Communications, First Interstate Bank, Benefis Health System and BNSF Railway.