Become a Sponsor
Reach a diverse group of Montana professionals, decision-makers and policymakers.
Thank you for your interest in Montana’s foremost business event, supported by Montana’s best organizations. Each half-day seminar travels to nine cities across the state and features a keynote presentation, plus a luncheon.
The outlook seminar has been Montana’s premier economic outlook event for over four decades. We hope your organization will consider partnering with us as we present the 45th Annual Economic Outlook Seminar, January through March in 2020.
Reach our Audience
The annual economic outlook seminars reach a diverse group of professionals, including those in banking, finance and insurance, real estate, public administration, professional services, scientific and technical services, educational services, utilities, manufacturing, government, health care and social services.
Attendees also include managers of companies and business owners.
Becoming a statewide sponsor provides:
- Prominent placement and multiple mentions in all 10 seminars.
- Advertising placement in the 2020 Montana Economic Report.
- Acknowledgment in seminar promotions, including brochures, invitations, registration and signage.
- Space to display your organizations marketing materials at each location adjacent to the registration area.
- Five complimentary seminar registrations or one company table in the city of your choice.
You will also receive approximately 200,000 impressions from a variety of sources including:
- The Montana Business Quarterly magazine.
- Chambers of Commerce members from across the state.
- Announcements and invitations from a variety of state professional associations.
- Mentions on the BBER website, registration page and post-seminar references.
What People are Saying
“This was a great conference, highly focused, good information, very diverse.”
“I attend every year, keep the booklets and use the information.”
“This event is always well organized and relevant.”
“As one of Montana’s leading companies, we think it’s important for us to support Montana’s premier business and economic event.”
This year we’re examining the challenges employers face in attracting and retaining a high quality workforce in Montana.
National and statewide economic outlooks will be presented by Patrick Barkey, director of the Bureau of Business and Economic Research.
We will also spotlight local and regional industries, including health care, manufacturing, energy, tourism, housing and real estate, wood products and agriculture.
Become a Sponsor
Our economic outlook seminars are an important Montana event with 45 years of satisfied attendees. 2019 sponsors included principal sponsor NorthWestern Energy, and statewide sponsors Blackfoot Communications, First Interstate Bank, Benefis Health System and the Montana Housing Partnership, as well as support for printing from the Idaho Forest Group.
For details on how you can become a sponsor, contact BBER director Patrick Barkey at (406) 243-5113 or send him an email.